Get comfortable with Heating and air conditioning financing for any HVAC replacement job. When the challenge of a broken air conditioner comes up, have no fear. There are plenty of financing options to help you handle the impact of the investment. Often we don’t have an issue with our heating and air system until we really need it. An HVAC system more than 10 years old could put you at financial risk.
Below you will find a variety of HVAC financing options. We can work with you to determine eligibility and pro’s and cons of each option all while helping you select the right HVAC system for your home.
Synchrony formerly known as GE Money Home Design Program offers, 6 Months Same As Cash
Make 6 equal investments over the next 6 months and incur no finance charges
This also works great if you need time to arrange financing such as a home equity loan.
You can move the remaining balance or monthly investment to that loan, which may provide tax-deductible interest.
- Any heating and air conditioning equipment will qualify
- Minimum amount financed of $1,000
- Simple credit approval process
- Deferred interest options with minimum payments required (2.5% minimum payment factor each month with deferred interest options of 6, 9, 12 and 18 months)
- Reduced APR options with low payments
(1.25% or 2% payment factor each month with interest options from 7.99% to 11.99%)
- Fixed payment options
- Apply online
You may be familiar with the Pace Program by now. It has been an alternative to traditional financing for many homeowners who have seen dings on their credit report and may not be a candidate for traditional financing. The Pace Program including partners like HERO and California First have partnered with local municipalities to bring you an alternative to traditional home upgrade financing. Below are some of the benefits of the programs.
Benefits of the programs
- No FICO score required
- quick and easy approval process
- Hero program registered contractors can get you approved
- Utility savings
- fixed interest rates
- flexible HVAC financing payment terms
- LA County approved
Call us 800.869.0057!